PART-TIME ON-CALL YOUTH COUNSELOR
The Leo A. Hoffmann Center in St. Peter, MN is seeking qualified candidates to fill their Part Time Youth Counselor positions. This positions provides quality client care and close intensive supervision of male adolescent clients in a residential treatment setting.
- Provide intensive supervision and security to all clients in a nurturing environment while using role modeling skills.
- Complete client reports, treatment plans, and records in a timely manner.
- Implement recreational programming according to the established activity calendar.
- Assist clients to successfully complete daily objectives as established in their individual treatment plans.
- Administer medications according to physician’s prescription.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Be able to successfully pass a background check
- Hold a degree in a Human Services, Social Services or a related field, or be working towards a degree
FULL-TIME YOUTH COUNSELOR
The Leo A. Hoffmann Center, located in St. Peter, MN provides residential services to adolescent males ages 11 - 18. This position provides quality client care and close intensive supervision of male adolescent clients in a residential treatment setting.
- Provide a nurturing environment to all clients.
- Provide visual and auditory supervision to clients.
- Use behavior management techniques appropriately with clients.
- Maintain client files according to established guidelines.
- Check medication sheets for errors nightly and leave results for Unit Coordinator.
- Completes all client reports, treatment plans and records in a timely manner in accordance with program procedures.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a degree in a social services, human services or related field.
- Able to stay calm and emotionally available in an environment serving youth.
The Leo A. Hoffmann Center is seeking an Office Assistant to provide clerical support to all members of the Hoffmann Center treatment team. In addition, the Office Assistant serves as receptionist and presents an efficient and professional image of Hoffmann Center.
- Manage the day-to-day duties of the front desk
- Answer incoming calls and route calls to employees
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Type correspondence and reports from staff members as assigned
- Assist with duties including printing/mailing reports, putting together intake packets, and updating forms
- Must be 21 years of age
- Previous Experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to handle multiple priorities
The Leo A. Hoffmann Center provides an excellent benefit package and salary. Benefits include health care, dental plan, life insurance and retirement with employer match.
Leo A. Hoffmann Center is an equal opportunity employer.