PART-TIME ON-CALL YOUTH COUNSELOR
The Leo A. Hoffmann Center in St. Peter, MN is seeking qualified candidates to fill their Part Time Youth Counselor positions. This positions provides quality client care and close intensive supervision of male adolescent clients in a residential treatment setting.
- Provide intensive supervision and security to all clients in a nurturing environment while using role modeling skills.
- Complete client reports, treatment plans, and records in a timely manner.
- Implement recreational programming according to the established activity calendar.
- Assist clients to successfully complete daily objectives as established in their individual treatment plans.
- Administer medications according to physician’s prescription.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Be able to successfully pass a background check
- Hold a degree in a Human Services, Social Services or a related field, or be working towards a degree
FULL-TIME YOUTH COUNSELOR
The Leo A. Hoffmann Center, located in St. Peter, MN provides residential services to adolescent males ages 11 - 18. This position provides quality client care and close intensive supervision of male adolescent clients in a residential treatment setting.
- Provide a nurturing environment to all clients.
- Provide visual and auditory supervision to clients.
- Use behavior management techniques appropriately with clients.
- Maintain client files according to established guidelines.
- Check medication sheets for errors nightly and leave results for Unit Coordinator.
- Completes all client reports, treatment plans and records in a timely manner in accordance with program procedures.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a degree in a social services, human services or related field.
- Able to stay calm and emotionally available in an environment serving youth.